Portable Fire Extinguisher Use
This training module provides a basic understanding of fire as well as an introduction to portable fire extinguishers, the types to use on the different classes of fire, how to use the P.A.S.S. system to extinguish a fire, an understanding of when to and when not to attempt to fight a fire, and how to stay safe.
Module length: approximately 10 minutes
Upon completing this training module you should:
- Have a basic understand of fire and how to put it out.
- Know the most common types (classes) of fire.
- Know the most common types of fire extinguishers.
- Know how to operate a portable fire extinguisher.
- Know when to fight a fire and when not to.
- Successfully complete the Knowledge Checks.
You will have two weeks to complete this course.